My then 2 year old at a Niner's game

My then 2 year old at a Niner's game
Niners Baby

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Technorati

When examining the technorati site I found differences in what i would find depending on where I looked for the inforamtion. This was great because it made me feel as though I could put in almost anything and still find what I was looking for.
What I found interesting about the popular page was that it almost resembled the bloglines page that I had set up for myself. I could be wrong this is all new to me, but I wonder if I could use this page instead of bloglines to find information on the same information. I realize that bloglines brings the information to me from one location, but this site also seems to have many of these same sites marked and it would be just as easy to click a link. Maybe I am wrong, I am still learning as I said but I will figure it all out soon.

No comments: