My then 2 year old at a Niner's game

My then 2 year old at a Niner's game
Niners Baby

Monday, May 19, 2008

So many siters so little time

I have been a member of Flikr going on 2 years now, but never realized that there were so many sites out there to share information. Since taking my Kins 710 class I have discovered a whole new world and thanks to the assignment I am given and the articles (the teen library) that I am given to read. I have been able to discover a world that I will need to research more to see how it fits into my teaching.

2 comments:

Richard Robertson said...

I have been a member of flickr going on 2 weeks now. I guess it would help if I had a digital camera? The options seem to be endless but sometimes overwhelming.

Danine Marie said...

You know, I have had the same experience. For quite a while I simply avoided using all of the internet connecting cites. However, this class has offered a whole new world of connection and internet interaction. Way to look at the positives.